Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Things will be back to normal

Did not go school today. Anybody miss me? My stomach cramp is so overpowering. I cant even stand up, and had to be bedridden. Ohk, bedridden sounds a bit exaggerating, but i sure slept alot. Due to the cramp. Gosh! Praise the Lord, its fine now.

Went for sports heat just now to support my friends. Turn out that, i've waited 4 hours in vain. They are in the finals. Just like that. How cool. Stupid teachers. Cant they like announced it? Instead of us waiting there like some dumbfucks, then in the end tell us that oh, they can be in the finals. Stupid. I could have done so much homework in that 4 hours. Sianzxzxzxz. Must rush them all tonight. Must add oil! Jiayou!

Saw Grace's post. Damn. Totally cause my anger to boil once more. Stupid sec1s. What a turn off. Grace that incident is one from the stupid buck tooth-ed ballroom dancer. Like wtf? Ballroom dancer. Neither does she have the poise nor shape to be a ballroom dancer. Please, dont spoil the image of one. Got boyfriend big right? Guess what? I have one too. Do you think i own the world? Because i got a boyfriend? Sad to say i dont, and so in conclusion, you are just a small fry. Get it? Hmmm, Ballroom dancing? So i reckon she is graceful, but i can tell you, yisi can easily win you if you wan to be graceful. Fuck off kid.

One more, a shortie, my dance junior. Asshole. She thinks that im like uber close to her. Uhhh puhh-lease. I dint even talk to her before. And she came up to me "Hey, da sheng po." I was like totally giving wtf-is-she-talking-about face. That bitch. No juniors ever talked to me lidat before. Even those close to me. So please stop acting close. Its plain disgusting.

Man, these two bitches, totally spoil my day. Fuck.

Yijin is one lame shit. But great entertainer, with him, sure got laughter. Aww. I just love to laugh.

Laoda is uber scary i tell ya, he's like the only one, that can make me shut up with just a stare. Aww. I must stand strong! Well, whatever. Scary.

I wan to go for the Youth Olympic bid! Roar.

No comments: